Written by Hunter
Monday, 03 August 2009 15:00
Free Kid Crafts are great for kids!
Doing crafts positively affects your children:
- Builds positive self image
- Encourages self-discipline
- Rewards hard work and diligence
- Promotes eye-hand coordination
- Cultivates a love of learning
- Fosters cooperation with others
- Encourages their imagination
The parental benifits
- The kids argued less among themselves and with me
- Discipline became easier and less necessary
- They played together better, even developed their own little games
- I didn't have to constantly entertain them anymore
- They all became easier to handle when we went out
VOTE FOR US!
sitesforparents.com - Top parenting sites ranked by popularity
End User License Agreement: You are free to download any resource from this site as an end user and freekidcrafts.info grants you an End User License. You may not redistribute, copy, modify, transfer, transmit, repackage, charge for or sell any of the materials from this site. You may use photocopies or printouts for the purposes of distributing them for free to your students. Freekidcrafts.info reserves the right to terminate or make changes to this agreement for any reason and without notice.
Last Updated on Sunday, 16 August 2009 07:12